Translate

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

If We Can't Hit The Notes, Harmonize

       



        




Each of us got to wake up this morning, at some

specific point, on the ride of our lives. We're hurtling

through space at 67,000 miles an hour, riding a

spectacular blue and green planet unlike any other -

it is teaming with life. And to make matters extra inter-

esting, none of us knows exactly when our trip will end. 

    Please hold up one second and let that settle in! 


     On this journey, we are so much more alike than 

different.  However, we are still not the same - any

more than the instruments of an orchestra. 

     

    As I try to grow through my mid-life crisis, I’m

realizing that my biggest challenge shouldn’t be to

join in with the disparate voices around me. I’ve learned

that, with all of our different roots and experiences, we

just can’t hit the same notes. The purpose of our “RIDE”

together might be to discover the best way to

HARMONIZE with an ever enlarging family of fellow

travelers and this amazing earth.


     In order to better harmonize, it really helps to first 

understand why the voices around us seem so different. 

And that’s a large part of what my blog is about.  Please 

join me in this discussion - EVERY VOICE COUNTS


     Comments and “Shares” are greatly appreciated !


No comments:

Post a Comment